Our fresh farm ducks are hand reared near Ballydehob, West Cork, overlooking Roaring Water Bay. Their fuller flavour and succulent taste comes from being hand reared longer and being fed a 100% natural cereal-based diet. Our geese have plenty of space to roam and take in the fresh Atlantic air from the West Cork coastline.
Duck Fit for a Queen!
Skeaghanore Duck was chosen to be in the Queen’s Hamper presented by O’ Sullivan’s Poultry from the English Market to the Queen during her visit to Ireland.
What makes our farm reared duck so special?
• 100% FRESH FARM REARED DUCK: All our Ducks are fed on corn feed
• 100% ADDITIVE FREE: Naturally Healthy
• NO Preservatives
• NO Flavourings
• NO Growth Promoters NO Bone strengtheners NO Anti-Oxidants
• NO Muscle Improvers NO Antidepressants
• 100% TASTE: Our Duck is naturally plump, tender and succulent!
• “The way Duck was meant to Taste – A real Taste of Nature!”
• 100% IRISH
• FED ON GRAIN: Meat & Bone Free, no poultry offal meal feed
• PROVENENCE/TRACEABILITY: From our farm to your Plate!
• ETHICAL: We are committed to environmental management, Eco-Friendly packaging recycling, and the improved animal welfare of our Ducks
• NO Hormones
• NO Colourings
• NO Antibiotics
• NO Added water
• Whole Duck
• Duck Breast
• Duck Leg
• Duck Liver
• Glazed/BBQ Duck Wings
• Smoked Duck
• Duck Fat
• Half Duck
• Free Range Geese at Christmas
Skeaghanore West Cork Duck