Gallán Mór Cottage
Self-Catering Accommodation at Gallán Mór - Sleeps 6
Designed and built in the style of an old converted stable, the Cottage, which is super-insulated, is deceptively spacious and laid out over two floors. Some interesting features are the antique restored radiators, curving mahogany handrail on the staircase, big comfy leather sofas, wood-burning stove, handmade mahogany four poster in the Master bedroom, pretty stable door and the high vaulted ceilings upstairs. All the bedrooms are large, airy, spacious and beautifully fitted out.
The ground floor accommodation has the Master bedroom with en-suite, an open plan living room together with fully fitted kitchen and dining area offering stunning views over Dunmanus Bay, Mizen Head and out to the Atlantic. Outside, there is a small private terrace and garden area where guests can eat al fresco and enjoy the panoramic views.
The Cottage offers you:
- Fabulous sea views from all rooms
- Outdoor terrace and garden
- Washing machine and drying facilities
- Private parking
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Wood-burning stove and gas central heating
- Master bedroom with four poster bed and en-suite
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin upstairs
- Upstairs shower room with thermostatically controlled power shower
- Books, games and maps
- All bills included
Please note: Sorry, no smoking inside and no pets.